Re: [...]''He's in fantastic physical condition,.. ."

Kestutis Kveraga wrote:

> Well, be disgusted, be sanctimonious about it, make self-righteous remarks
> about how Red and the Celtics never ever ever never did something like this.

Facts are facts -not self righteous remarks. Red was a trailblazer for black
athletes in the NBA. How come your rancorous comments make no mention of the facts
in my post.  Do you deny what Red's history was? This guy is the polar opposite of
Tom Yawkey. I'm not ignorant about anything in Celtics history and I'm not one to
bury my head in the sand.and ignore facts. I think about what I have to say and I
don't knee jerk anything. Local boy makes good is an age old public relations
angle that is mined often. Why all the cynicism about the sinister motives behind
his signing?  I also can't believe that you are trying to portray your acidic
comments as "fair" . Accusing someone of playing the race card is not "fair", it
is libelous.

Michael A. DiZio