Re: [...]''He's in fantastic physical condition,.. ."

> From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
>
> I thought I read that the September 11 attack had a very strong effect on
> Herren and that he possibly may have lost some friends in the tragedy.  I
> thought that was why he came back.

Hi Cecil, yeah, I read that, too, but I also read that it was refuted by
Peter May (though, you know, "refuted by Peter May" is like "stamped for
approval by Osama bin Laden" in my book), so I don't know what the real
deal is about why Chris Herren didn't want to stick around with Baloney.
Doesn't really matter to me -- the "personal reasons" given is good enough
for me.  Maybe the Sept. 11 attack is a better reason than because he didn'
t like the coach or how he was going to be used by the team, but he could
come back because of a hangnail or because he just doesn't like all those
"Eye-talians" for all I care.

Regards,

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")