Red

Hi, all.
    I am so pleased they gave Red back his Presidency!  Haven't been happy
since they took it away for Pitino.
    It's too bad everything a sports figure does is public - I don't think
we have the right to criticize Kenny for the amount of his donation.  If he
played the way he's capable of (please, God) this year then it could turn
into lots more.  Want to bet there are some who didn't donate anything?
    I'm really looking forward to the season for the first time in years.  I
really think we're going to enjoy watching the Celtics for a change - could
be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, but at least we start out the season
with perhaps a little bit more hope.

Dorine