apology

What a great list that someone is big enough to apologize to the group.  Mark, it could have been me:  my first thought when I saw the $5,000 figure was "really, that sounds like Kenny--a token gesture just like on the court."  What a strange but real world where grown men who play a game for tens of thousands a night are contributing anything to those who actually undergird our civilization on the front lines, and whose work is dangerous on a daily basis.

Well, tho' often quiet about it, I've really enjoyed the humanity of this group.  I suspect we could throw a reunion one day and enjoy it as much as many high school reunions (I'm ducking my 40th this week).  Maybe a celebration when we reach the conference finals next year??  Josh, start working on Chris for about 40 tickets and a private room.

Cheers.  Camp has started.  Let's see if we mean it about defense and running.  Gene