And speaking of that selfish devil.

 From Steve Bulpett in this morning's Herald. Maybe it's a matter of
perception:
"And while the C's are looking for a third option to Pierce and Antoine Walker
and the pair is trying to keep teammates involved, sometimes horses have to be
ridden."

(Trying to keep teammates involved?)

"Randy Brown, a veteran of the Michael Jordan Bulls, has seen enough of Pierce
to know where the co-captain stands. And Brown doesn't believe the burden of
offensive inclusion should weigh so heavily on the stars.

``I don't think Paul and Antoine should in a sense wait and see who's going to
be our third option,'' said Brown, who remains on the injured list with a
strained groin. ``I think they can go ahead and do their jobs. It's up to
everybody else to fulfill the other roles.

``I mean, we can have 10 people that can be the third scorer, but we know
we're going to get most of our scoring from Paul and Antoine. It's up to
everyone else to put in some type of effort offensively.''

So yesterday I found a quote from Michael Jordan criticizing his teammates for
not giving him enough help when he takes 30 shots and hits 10, and now Steve
Bulpett actually thinks our selfish stars are trying to keep their teammates
involved, and Randy Brown thinks they should just shoot away. It's so hard to
know who to label selfish these days. What's Iverson's shooting percentage?

Paul M.