Re: disgusted

I agree.  If the mind set of this team does not change drastically...
 I think 30 wins and no shot at the dance.  I really don't understand why
this is such a difficult concept for OB and Pitino to grasp. Gimmick
offensive schemes like full court traps, and constant 3 ball attempts
DON"T WORK at this level.  Look at the teams that are successful this
year in the east Detroit, NJ, Philly.  They are all teams that simply
drive to the hoop and play good defense.   Not rocket science, just simple
tough basketball.  The Celtics have equivalent or better core  talent then
all three of these teams IMHO.

this is the PRO'S!

Jason David Jones