Re: Coaching

on 11/26/01 6:59 PM, jason david jones at jdjones1@midway.uchicago.edu
wrote:

pps:  Hindsight is always 20/20 but right now I would really love Tinsley
over Forte on this team despite all of his deffensive defficiencies.  It
is not like Forte was ever mentioned as a good defender either.
            ********
   My recollection is that Tinsley while at Iowa, was known for his
tenacious defense. I have only seen him once this season, but haven't heard
that "D" had become a problem for him at this level.

              JB

                           Unchain My Heart!