Re: Coaching

What really hurts us is that Johnson seems to be developing bad habits
from his elders.  The last few games he seems to be settling more on the
outside shot rather then that ultra-smooth 10 foot jumper off of a screen
that was earlier so sucessful for him.

Not playing these rookies is infuriating!  Tinsley and Parker are simply
making the entire league look like fools for passing them up.  I
personally think that the C's did alright for themselves with
K. Brown.  I don't care if he doesn't get it offensively.  Quite frankly I
am glad that he isn't!  God knows we don't need him to shoot 3's like the
rest of our moronic bombers. His defense and atheleticism should be enough
to let him get on the court to develope in game time situations.  It is
not like EW is an offensive wizard, yet he seems to be OB's darling.  The
only thing that OB mentions in regards to EW is his hustle and
defense.  KB seems to have both of those and the SuperMan physique.  Why
doesn't KB get EW minutes?

ps: The one thing I miss about EW is his ability to slow the game down and
draw fouls by slashing to the basket.  I was hoping that Walker or Johnson
would be able to fill this role to replace EW, but both seem to be
settling for the quick trigger long ball.

pps:  Hindsight is always 20/20 but right now I would really love Tinsley
over Forte on this team despite all of his deffensive defficiencies.  It
is not like Forte was ever mentioned as a good defender either.

 Jason David Jones