Re: The World Game

----- Original Message -----
From: "W" <wwfjericho@iprimus.com.au>

> Hey all,
>
> Hey, at least the Celtics dont have to revert to downright cheating to
> win a sporting contest... Unlike the Uruguay. Talking of Bin Laden,
> Uruguay have less right to live than Bin Laden.

The obviously showed a different game in Australia than they did in England,
of the Aussies vs Uruguay. To translate for the US (majority) contingent of
the list. Australia (my former home also) just got thumped in the last of
the qualifying games for the World Cup. While the Uruguary team did resort
to timewasting in the last twenty minutes of the game, a 3-0 defeat was
pretty resounding. We (like the Celtics the last few games) got thumped.

Depressing as hell, but the better team won the game. Hope my new home and
adopted team (England) kick some butt in the World Cup next year.

Simon Kean
Shallow End Swimming (Post-Rock) - http://mp3.com/shallowendswimming
Ulcerate (Alternative/Industrial) - http://mp3.com/ulcerate