Bo Outlaw + 1st rd pick to the Suns...

The Suns just acquired Bo Outlaw from the Magic because they said they want to
strengthen interior defense and add more rebounding...darn, we needed to fill
up on those needs too...Outlaw, off the bench, could give 25 mins 8-10pts
8-10rbs and 2-3blks per game at least.

Outlaw could have been the off the bench rebounder/shot blocker hustling big
man we've been needing since McCarty couldn't produce those things anymore...

The Magic just received Jud Buechler in return, I guess for cap room next
year...

The 3 team trade went like:

Magic - receives Jud Buechler and 2nd round pick(Clips)
Suns - receives Bo + 1st rd pick nxt year
Clippers - Receives Vinny del Negro and 2nd rd pick(Magic) + cash

We could have at least inquired about Bo, but I guess the Magic doesn't want
our crap players in return (McCarty, Randy Brown)

Jaims