From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Jason Jones
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 6:18 PM
To: jaims; Celtics
Subject: Re: Rookie shines, Walker had another complete game...March
on!!!

Wow.. the Ice-Man was on tonight.

Unfortunately I was unable to see the game.

My only concern is:

Can anyone tell me _why_ our centers were so badly out-rebounded?  Was it a
matter of positioning? Hustle?  Or was it simply the fact that with JJ, PP,
and AW on the floor they grab more loose boards that would normally be
gathered by our centers?  All three of these players are above average
rebounders for their positions IMHO...

ps:  Our PG situation really doesn't phase me anymore.  AW, JJ, and PP are
all excellent passers.  All we need out of our PG's is maybe a few baskets
on the side, defense, and the occaisional fast break push.  Kenny and Milt
can both fill this role with varying degrees of success.

pps: Joe, when you get the chance ask why those rookies are still on the
pine!

Jason David Jones.
1210 E. 54th St. Apt #1
Chicago Il 60615