Rookie shines, Walker had another complete game...March on!!!

Wow.  Great win...total team effort.

Listened to the game via Audio League pass and Joe Johnson was simply
fantastic in crunch time.  Just what the doctor ordered type of a player for
us...I remember Ced Maxwell saying "he's gonna be great...Oh Yeah, Mr.
Smooth!!!"

Antoine also had a great effective overall game again...and despite being not
a fan of Walker...I am startin' to see some hope in him...he'd still shoot a
ton of 3's but I kinda don't care anymore because of the other stuff he brings
into the team (rebounds and assists)...

And as much as I wanted to be all positive with the team's effort for this
game...a glaring negative issue was still the rebounding strength of our
centers...how the heck did Jeff Foster come up with 15 or 16 rebounds?
Commentators were saying that this guy suddenly looked like a premiere center
when he's actually a nobody (you just gotta love Maxwell's words)...

Well, still it's a great win...good confidence booster for this young
team...and you just gotta take note of the fact that we now have 3 players who
we can rely on during crunch time...and the fact that they have been jelling
so well and fast, makes you think that if only we have a better than average
center...hmmm

a win is a win...let's march on!!!  Go Celts!

Jaims