So Much Fun

I've been lurking for a while now and I just wanted to say how
entertaining the list has been lately.  All of the personal battles, the
whole racism issue, it's so much better than the usual riduculous Tommy
Heinsohn like optimism that gets posted here.

So please keep up the good work Way of the Ray, Ryan Lee, Paul M, and
sometimes Joe Hironaka.  There are probably a few others too, but I can't
think of them off the top of my head.

And by the way, I get personally offended when people say that they are
personally offended by something.  So could everybody please refrain from
being offended.  Or could you at least not state that you are offended
because that offends me.  I hope this didn't offend anybody, but if it
did, please don't say so.  That would offend me, and we just can't have
that.  When one person gets offended, it's like offending the whole world.

Jeremy