Forte

As I understand it, Forte is not eligible to return until after the Pacer game.  He could be exchanged for Walter tomorrow; there was some mention of Walter being slowed by some problem.  I'm beginning to think that Forte may have actually had back spasms, altho' that's hardly a reason to go on IR for ten days.  Anyway, the five games are up and we'll find out if Obie plans to use him.  I'm concerned that we may not blend our need to develop talent along with the need to win.  Against the big boys we need the talent, which is why I want to see Kedrick and Joseph get regular time.

Gene  (no feel at all for the game tonight)