Poor shooting

I don't want to say anything negative about Antoine because he has taken
less than 20 shots in two consecutive games. But the sarcasm has been
dripping ...

Everyone is going to have bad games. Almost every one of those guys
shoots a higher percentage than Antoine and not one of them took 29
shots, not even Iverson.

The problem is that if this list was drawn up every night, Antoine would
be on it a higher percentage of times than anyone else -- unless he has
truly mended his evil ways.

All I ask is for my power forward to make 45 percent of his shots ... is
that too much?

STEVE O