Walker being called names

Actually Maurice, Most of the names come from a Japanese citizen who works
for the UN in Paris.

And let's be clear about this, he does not mean any harm or rudeness by
them.  I don't always agree with his basketball opinion but he makes up the
words to be funny. Kind of a tongue-in-cheek thing.  He happens to be a
Walker cheerleader for the most part as well.

The Melonhead reference is not used in a racist way though there are some on
the list that have a reverse racism bent and see everything that way.  (Good
thing we didn't draft Murphy! Oye, the posts about that would have been
amazing! See multiple Great White Hope threads.)

Anyway, the name calling may have gotten to you today, but it isn't as mean
spirited as it sounds.

Really.

<Jim

Jim Hill