Hello there,

> Anybody looking at the numbers Fortson is putting up.  At 6'-7" he could
> have been the best starting center on this team.  Think about Fortson
> taking
> feeds off of penetration.  Those mits wouldn't be fumbling balls out of
> bounds.  Not to mention how many fast breaks he could initiate.  Oh well...

Nah...Fortson is an okay PF...a bit of defensive liability though..
As a center he is just to short and earth bound. Stats don't tell the whole
story.
Fortson can work, if you pair him with say Theo Ratliff...

The Fortson Walker Pierce front line just cant stop anyone.
Yuck. We tried that remember?

Defense is poorly reflected in stats..and defense is just as important as
offense.

What we need is a a Stromile Swift type player...and move Walker to small
forward.

Best lineup...Swift Battie Walker up front.
Backcourt... Joe Johnson and Pierce.

J.J. is a stud..he can dribble fairly well and sees the court great.
The guy is just good at everything from what I have seen. I love Kenny but,
that
size in the backcourt would be awesome.

Most of the time Kenny would probably still start though...
I say to all you Kenny haters...Kenny has the best handle in the game. I love
watching him.

Pete