There's no reasoning with you Cecil....

Since when have I ever wanted WAlker or anyone for
that matter to average a triple double?  That's
ludicrous.  NOt even Shaq, Bird, Magic, or Jordan have
averaged a triple double for a season.  You are one
twisted SOB Cecil.  You listen to what you want to
hear and tune everything else out.  You don't look at
Walker's entire game play over the years and choose to
look at what you want to see.  Oh Toine has 10 boards
you say.  That's great but what about the 7 turnovers
he might have in the same game.  Or the 20 missed
shots he had?  You Cecil DO need to get your facts
straight.  I may namecall on Walker but at least I
have some sound logic to backup what I say.  But why
should I argue with you, you're the same guy who said
that Toine is on the same talent level as Duncan and
Kobe because they happen to have a better supporting
cast.  There's no reasoning with you.  I bet you're
thinking that Toine is better than Jordan now since he
had that one game where he outperformed Jordan.  Or
maybe Jordan just happens to be better than Walker
because Toine has a better surrounding cast.  Right
Cecil?  Astound us with your sound basketball mind.
And another thing, you advocate team play but yet
support Walker?  With the exception of the Washington
game, when has Walker ever been about the team?  You
Cecil are a walking oxymoron.  You love team play but
yet you support a guy who doesn't pass.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com