It's winning time...

I know it's still early in the season but I just feel good now that the team
has great confidence on their skills and respect for the coach...a good
chemistry is starting to brew within the staters and backups, which I think is
the most important thing when you play a team game...this will only equate to
more wins...

I think getting E. Strickland (honestly, I preferred a big bruiser type
center/forward before..but am starting to like him now) is a plus, we needed a
spunky and aggressive offensive/defensive player wether a big man or a guard,
and Strickland has those qualities...

Definitely, we are still lacking of a better than average center, but this
team can win without him too, well, if a good deal comes along, then why
not...but so far, great gang rebounding from guards (joe johnson, strickland)
and some inside offense and shotblocking from our "good centers" are enough to
get us winning, a win is a win...

We might have beaten to lowly teams they say, but we should be really beating
and kicking their asses in the first place...they're confidence boosters and
for this team, we need it badly...again, for me, a win is a win...down the
road we'll see this "lowly team beating" will be so important, so important
that a game or two are enought to get us back into the magic 8 playoffs...

Great start for the celts so far!

Go celts!!!

Jaims