Big Men

I won a bet with my wife and in winning, was allowed
to purchase the NBA League Pass.  I've now watched
more Celtics games in 10 days than the last 4 years
combined.  I've got lots on my mind but my biggest
concern--especially after the last 2 games--is OB's
insistence on playing Blount significant minutes.
This guy does not belong in this league.  His game has
no redeeming qualities whatsoever.  I gave him the
benefit of the doubt for the first couple games but
the final straw was in the 3rd quarter of the Wizard's
game. . .he made absolutley no attempt to block out,
Laettner nudged him under the basket and grabbed the
rebound and laid it in as Blount feebly fouled him  He
did not make an attempt to block out one single time
in two games!  Meanwhile, Vitaly comes off the bench
tonight finally and literally turned the game around
with his toughness.  Maybe OB's trying to "feature"
Blount for a trade.  If so, it's backfiring.  I think
Battie should play 25-30 minutes at center, Vitaly
18-20, and Blount should be kept around for one reason
only. . .12 fouls on Shaq.  (not counting the Finals,
of course.)

Goggin
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com