 Hello all,

>  I'm always
> saying stats are deceiving with Antoine and last night was no different. He
> was so much better than those (spectacular) numbers show. He just
> controlled
> the game. That's the best way to say it. And that's what I'm asking him to
> do more consistently.

Here here..
All I want out of Walker is for him to make reasonable and decisions with the
basketball. Maybe the Jordan quote straightened him out.. I don't know.

But what was good about Walker's performance wasn't really the numbers, but
was the shot selection. Nearly every shot he took was a reasonable shot.
Notice that he only took fifteen shots not thirty....thats what we need out
of Walker
unless they decide not to double him... Then he can take thirty.

The first couple of games he was making those crazy decisions...and he
stopped
doing that last night. If the guy goes 0-10 one night but took ten good shots
I wouldn't complain. Stats really don't tell the whole story.

Walker is good enough such that he can rack up five or six assists and still
be a selfish ball hog. Playing "smart' is how the Celts used to win. They
would look at any mismatch and exploit that.  Thats what the Celts need to
do, and thats what they did
against the wizards.

If ya double Walker..swing the ball around to Joe Johnson or Kenny.. If they
try to single cover Walker down low...punish them. They need to keep playing
smart like they did last night.

Pete

P.S. The real question is where did all those Kenny haters go..
I can't wait for the Boston Sports Guy to print a sorry apology to Kenny.