Re: [Celtics' Stuff "..But he's got a hard head........ Some day, he's going to have to learn...."

   Reality, illusion, perception.
   If Asterix is playing Jordan's mind  game, what is Walker thinking?
   I believe that we have to get out early tonight or it could be a
disaster. We have seen over the years that perception becomes reality in the
minds of the zebras. This is Jordan on network television and coming off a
humiliating loss to Detroit.  If the league wants to build it's popularity
on Jordan's comeback, it could get very tiring, for fans, to watch his team
get blown out. If Washington is in this game, I expect Jordan to wear a path
to the foul line in the fourth quarter.
   Unfortunately, the Celtics spent their perceived value, the marketability
of Pierce and the scoring of the dynamic duo, by losing to NJ. Those foul
shots may have been more costly than just the one game. If they had gone to
Millwaukee 3-0, would Ray Allen have been the only one doing the foul line
dance down the stretch?

     JB

Unchain My Heart!