RE: One sour note...

You over-value Forte.  Swift is on the verge of putting things together
IMHO.  He only had one year of college, but he has the same athleticism as
K. Brown on a larger build.  I think he is only a year away from a
break out season. Too bad that he sprained his ankle recently, I would
like to see how he plays this year. I picture him as an eventual lock for
some 15 and 8 numbers next year.

Forte as good as he looked in exhibition has yet to prove anything.

Jason David Jones