Obie's quote

''You can talk about `Michael Jordan's a great player,' but don't
forget about our guy,'' Celtics coach Jim O'Brien said. ''Don't even
ask about Michael Jordan because, in my mind, the best player on the
floor tonight was Antoine Walker.''

***********

OB is right for all I know but ....
I wish OB have a little of Belichick's guarded optimism. Speaking like
that to the press gives you a idea how much MORE he will praise Walker
in the locker room, and this will blow up Walker's head even more, and
i bet his next game will be back to his 30%fg, 1-10 3pt land stuffs.

I just wish OB stop polishing Walker's ass as Pitino did before, every
time Walker has a big game. It did not MOTIVATE Walker the next game,
usually.

Tonite's Walker is what I want - uncontrolled, non-egoistic, team
player, less 3pt shots. I (sincerely) hope of more qualities from
Walker in all games to follow.

go celtics go
kevin lok
48-34