and get what in return?

  Josh brought up a good point about the trade return
for Walker.  Monetarywise the C's can get a great
player in return.  But who is crazy enough to take
Toine?

  The entire league already knows about Toine's
inconsistencies and many in the league call him
selfish.  Ron Harper's has said it, Jordan said it but
in a nice way, and George Karl said it in a different
context.  Toine has got a bad rep and although bad
reps did not prevent Webber and Rasheed from getting
traded to their current teams, I do not think any
executive in the league really believes that Toine is
the same caliber player as Webber and 'Sheed.  I don't
think we could even get Nowitski now for a straight up
trade with Walker.  If Walker gets traded, it's not
gonna be for an All-Star.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com