other scorers

Finishing my morning bagel here:  I dispute the idea that we don't have others who can score.  Battie and Vitaly hit the medium jumper as well as any big men.  And that's a higher percentage shot that most that Antoine throws up.  I cringe when Walker cruises down the lane and throws up a left-handed hook (or other shooter's shots); he just doesn't have those shots.  Those shots take real athletic ability, which he lacks.  Kenny and JJ have that but not Antoine.  So we would be much better off passing to a standing jumper from one of our big men.

Gene
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.