It's clear the Walker experiment has failed

For the last 5+ seasons, we've had walker jack up a million shots with a
horrible field goal percentage.  Alot of people on the list feel that this
is the only way the team's gonna win because all the other players stink
and can't hit a shot to save their lives.  How do you guys know this?  Has
a different, more distributed offense even been attempted?  The way i see
it, Toine and the coaching staff has had multiple chances to make the team
win with this one-man-loose-cannon offense and has failed miserably so far.
I don't see what the harm is in having the other players take more shots
and having Toine take less.  Is that so much to ask?  I'd rather see the
whole team shoot a low percentage than have one guy taking all the shots
and shooting an abysmal percentage.  I think walker get alot of the blame
for the team's losses because he takes all the shots in the first place.