Re: Karl sees the light

lker take as many awful shots. Who would you rather have shoot it, Kenny?
Vitaly?, Battie?, Williams? Walker and Pierce are going to get a better
chance of making it then those other guys. Until a third option is stapled
into place we are going to have to live with Walker launching those shots.
again, i agree he takes some awful shots, but then again who would you rather
have shooting it besises him and Pierce? Lets hope last night was the
beginning of 10 years of Joe Johnson as the starting shooting guard.

Also, I have a question for all of you. How many of you think the Celtics
should start Palacio and have Strickland backing hiom up at the point.
Kenny's new attitude and ability to steal is all well and good, but he can't
sink a shot and still make some poor decisions. Not to mention Cassel ran
cicrles around him. Thoughts?

I like this rotation:

Battie  Blount   V
Walker  Battie
Pierce   Williams
Johnson  Forte  Kedrick
Palacio  Strickland  Forte

Get Kenny out, get Forte back out there.

Derek