we hustle, we still stink

I'm so encouraged by the defensive intensity and so discouraged by the mindless ball hogging of our two captains.  Ninety percent of our ink attacks Walker, but Pierce shot us out of a win last night.  Look at his face.  He's come to assume that he must shoot it for us to win and he's petulant when he can't create the magic.

Those of you who have played the game know that teammates do notice when someone consistently takes it upon themself to do too much.  And they care.  A team can't go for long without silent rebellion against our two selfish captains.  What great basketball talent and what misguided attitudes.  Do we have a coach who can force the issue our will he let it work itself out--say in two years when the rookies quit passing the ball?

Very frustrated, not at losing, but at the way we did it last night.  Gene
Find a job, post your resume on Yahoo! Careers.