Walker...head case...

Hmm..

Ya know the Celts might be half decent if that Walker guy would learn how to
pass
up a few shots.

Actually I like it when he shoots threes..its about the only shot the guy can
hit...
that and the spin move. Everything else comes up short. And I HATE it when he
dribbles..

Yeah sure he can bring the ball up the court..but not half as good as Kenny,
not as good as Joe Johnson, and not even as good as Pierce.  He thinks his
ball handling skills are good, when they are only good for power forward!
Why
should he EVER bring up the ball?

There really isn't that much wrong with Walker's game..its his brain thats a
problem.
If he didn't shoot against double and triple teams...or bring the ball
up...get doubled and then throw up a brick over and over again..we might
actually be good.

Its the truth..stats don't tell the story. He is a good rebounder, and he can
pass..
but wow...what an ego. I mean what is wrong with the guy? Its like Brick city
with the guy.

He is like a low percentage version of Kevin Mchale..he is black hole!

I feel so bad for our coach.

Best thing about the game is that Mr. Overrated Eric Williams didn't play.
Not that he is that bad...but he hardly seems like a Dennis Rodman type
defender.

Worst thing was that Walter Mcarty did play.

Pete