Walker stinks.....period.

I never said Toine can't rebound.  He is a great
defensive rebounder given that the guy can't jump to
save a lick.  He could be a decent offensive rebounder
too but he's too busy jacking up 75 threes a game.
Think about it, he almost averages 10 boards a game.
If he would do his job and crash the offensive boards
instead of competing with Pierce to be an offensive
superstar, he would probably have an additional 3 or 4
boards a game. That's around 14 boards a game which
would make him top 5 in the league in boards.  But
obviously employee number 8 doesn't care about getting
offensive boards to help his team, he just wants to
make baskets (or bricks in his case).  After so many
years of watching is game worsen (the turnovers, the
poor shooting, that stupid wiggle to taunt his
opponents), I am surprised anyone supports this guy.
The only thing he has improved is his number of shots
per game, especially behind the 3 point arc.  Just
looking at his career FG % makes me sick.  He was
given too much power by Pitino and it made his head
too big (pardon the pun).  For some reason he thinks
he's on the same level as
Kobe, Duncan, and even Pierce and he continues to take
shots that he can't make as evidenced by his 42 %
career FG percentage.  He should stop shooting the
ball so much and let the more capable shooters take
the shot like Johnson, Forte, Pierce, and even Kenny.
Come to think of it, I wonder what Kenny's stats or
even Joe Johnson's stats would be like if they were
heaving up 20-30 shots a game.  Probably better than
Toine since they have proper shooting technique.
Toine is a starter because of his rebounding, but he
by no means should be a primary scoring option.  Just
give the ball up Toine and play the damn four spot
correctly.  Or go to some other team and be their
cancer.

11/02/01 vs Bulls , 8-21 from the field for Walker,
another fine performance by the captain.  Sure he had
8 assists but look who they were playing not to
mention his 6 turnovers.  Damn, why is our power
forward dribbling so much?  Is that the job of the
point guard?

You know what, we have the wrong Walker. We should
have gotten Samaki Walker. Maybe Kenny "Sky" Walker.
At least he understands the game better than Toine.
Or maybe Jimmy Walker.  Not only an he tell a joke, he
probably shoots better than Toine.

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com