Kenny in the Globe

I know that Bob Ryan called Kenny a "con man", but I like what I'm hearing
from our starting point guard this year. Provided the Celts can start off
with some winning momentum, I think he just might stick to his word. But
he's got to stay healthy.

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/305/sports/Strickland_brings_experience+.shtml
''I'm just trying to work hard,'' he said. ''I think every night the
constants for me can be defense, assists, and rebounding in spurts. Scoring
here is going to dip because Antoine [Walker] and Paul [Pierce] get a lot
of shots, a lot of touches. So I'm not concerned with scoring. I'm
concerned with being a general, getting the guys the ball in great
situations, disturbing the other team's offense, playing pressure defense.
It's not always going to work for me because there are a lot of good point
guards, but I can make it harder on them. They just can't get nothing easy.
I've just got to get some other things going, keep the up-tempo game going
from when I get the ball, push it. Then, everything will work itself out.''