Kenny wasn't the goat..

Walker..the real goat...

Yawn..

All I can say is its as I thought.
The BSG and half this list is all wet. Kenny can still play.
That guy just doesn't know how to evaluate talent...

Yeah he missed a few free throws but he seemed inspired playing against Kidd.
He pushed the ball made some very nifty passes..including a sweet bounce
pass.

But his best play was when just abused Kidd off the dribble. He just didn't
step by him, Kidd was actually left just standing there, as Kenny ended up in
a different zip code.

Yeah Kidd is much better then Kenny overall...but still Kenny can do a few
things he can't.

Its Walker thats the problem:
Anyway I was actually coming around to the Walker side of things...I saw a
few good games out of him last year. I don't mind when he shots 40% and a
bunch of free throws...

But in this game its amazing the Celts stayed so close the way he ruined the
game for them. He really really stunk. On one occassion he clanged a three
pointer..
which led to a fast bread dunk, and then followed up that clang with some
weak shit
shot that got rejected...and led to another good NJ opportunity.

Thats the problem with Walker. When he is having a bad night he brings the
whole
team down with him.  If Battie or Kenny or Kedrick Brown or JJ had taken
those
shots instead of Walker the Celts would have won by a landslide.

Forget about those two free throws Kenny missed..sure they came at the wrong
time.. but two points are two points any time and Walker just gave the Nets
and least ten points with his bricks, and cost them another 20 with his low
percentage shooting.

He is a talented player, but he is unathletic and unwilling to reign himself
in.
I don't think Kenyon Martin is a bust..at least he can reign himself in. You
have
to play within yourself. And Walker did not last night.

Pete