(no subject)

Three reasons the celtics lost the game:

1. Missed Free Throws - this is always a killer. Any team that has an off day
at  the line is most likely going to lose.

2. The center is sitting up at the 3 point line making desicions on who to
pass to. These centers have no passing skills - they are not Vlade or
Sabonis. So why the heck don't you put you big man somewhere near the rim to
get offensive boards. And with AW shooting they will have plenty of chances.

3. AW - I really wanted to give this guy a chance. I was thinking this year
might be the year, but this guy has no basketball mind/instincts whatsoever.
Almost a poor decision every time he touched the ball - and these decisions
were mostly momentum killers. The C's would inch back, then you get AW
shooting a three - and you no what happened after that. Why do you allow your
best rebounder and adecent post player to sit at the 3 point line and toss
bricks - this has to go on the shoulders of OB. I say trade AW for a good! 3
point shooter and a decent rebounder - b/c that would pretty much make up for
any talent lost. They must know how to play the game also, I would take
knowledge and hard work over talent and stupidity any day.

Just my thought.
Raj