Re: Is Tinsley available at #21 still?

Kevin stated:
> I think we should
> just draft Best Available Player at 10 and 11, and wait for Tinsley to fall to
> #21. If Tinsley is gone by #21, Cook should still be around.
>
> But at #21, I would rather (again) go for Best Talent/Potential Available
> (Gerald Wallace? Cisse?), as I think Anderson/Brown/Palacio/Walker will be
> adequate at the PG position till next season, when Jason Williams, Frank
> Williams are available.

Agreed, agreed, agreed!  Just take BPA at all slots.

The Celtics don't have a "filled" position anywhere.  Pierce is a 2 or 3?
Walker is a 3 or 4 or 1?  Who else is a starter on a playoff team?  Nobody.

Go for BPA and lets see if we can find a playoff team starter or two with
these picks.  <Jim
--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com