Subject: my latest mock draft for bskball.com

> Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:06:43 -0400
> From: "Joshua Ozersky" <jozersky@stny.rr.com>
> Subject: my latest mock draft for bskball.com
>

> 3. Hawks -- Shane Battier. Young Hawks need maturity, and a solid =
> citizen to sell to diffident=20
> fans. They say they plan to draft Shane, anyway.=20

Everywhere I read, it says Battier is the most ready-for-NBA, most decorated,
best team player, who will have a long and fruitful NBA career. It also adds
that Battier is a very good ROLE player, not a All-Star potential or All-Defense
player, but a good solid ROLE player.

If the Lakers or Spurs were drafting, this would be a no brainer pick. One more
piece to the puzzle.

But at no.3? The buzz world is uuupppside and this wasn't mentioned anywhere
near Battier.

However, if Shane's available at #10, it would do for me.

imo
kevin