Re: Webber scenario?

Tom,

Webber and Sprewell are buddies.  Sprewell isn't going to be traded if the
object is getting Webber.  He has been lobbying Webber for NY.  They would
be a super tandem teamed up.

I would think that Houston would be the one to go, regardless of what is in
print.

That said, I don't think we would end up with Sprewell.  But either way I
like Pierce at the 2 instead of the 3.  Though I like Sprewell's game.

Personally, I have never liked Camby.  I think he is a low life.  I do like
Jason Williams as a player but is he ever going to be a championship PG?  I
don't know.  Plus all the other baggage that goes with these two.

So Houston, Camby and Williams for Walker and Anderson.  I'd pass.

I'd much prefer the Chicago trade that is floating around.  But without a
trade like that I'd rather see where we end up closer to the draft.

(Plus I'd be careful about trading Walker until Pierce is signed to his
extension or he is fed up with Walker as a teammate.)
--
Jim Hill
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com