From: j.hironaka [mailto:j.hironaka@unesco.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2001 12:29 PM
To: James C. Mcmaster; Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: latest internet rumor...and it's a doozy

Thanks. Wow I didn't realize they pay kids that well to play pro ball in
Spain. The guy is just 20-years-old, this must be his first pro contract.

BTW, out hear in France the gas stations often seem to refer to diesel fuel
as "Gasol". So I guess the nickname "Diesel" might stick eventually on him.
He doesn't quite look the part, though, does he?

---