Zach, Forte, 4 others in for workouts today, says Boston Globe

         Boston Globe's Shira Springer reports that Chris Wallace has
invited centers Loren Woods and Brendan Haywood in today for a workout.
That's the main matchup...one will probably be eliminated from
consideration at 10/11. Zach Randolph is coming too. Unless other Celtics
veterans are participating in the workout, I guess they'll see how Z does
against the two 7-footers.

         If Randolph isn't overmatched against Haywood, that will say a
lot. Actually I don't know if they are working out together, or
individually. I've read that sports agents normally don't allow it anymore,
unless their client is a bubble pick. Springer is really hyping Randolph as
the marquee name, but it is not clear whether this is because of Wallace
passing her hints or because she remembers his awesome performance at the
McDonald's game at the Fleet Center.

         Also coming today are Joe Forte, Omar Cook and Will Solomon. There
have been a lot of signs that the Celtics are going to look closely at
Forte with a high pick  (e.g. Red's statement, the "third scorer" argument
etc.)

         The article notes that Chris Wallace has already watched Eddie
Griffin, Tyson Chandler, Troy Murphy, Jason Richardson, Kenny Satterfield
and Gilbert Arenas workout in So Cal. But so did a lot of other teams.