Re: [bostonceltics] Fagan and his clients

> why, may I ask? Are you basing on Fagan's track record of handling (or taking
> away from Jazz) Shandon Anderson and Howard Eisley?

Its more than just Shandon Anderson and Howard Eisley.

However, Shandon Anderson is the best example of that why Fegan sucks as a agent.

Shandon Anderson left Utah, a certain playoff team for less money and a
non-guaranteed starting job (he lost it whereas the Jazz guaranteed him a starting
job).

Look at Fegan's history; it is the poorest of any agent in the NBA.