Re: That 7 - 11 Thing

John Lyell said:

> >Expect White, and possibly Johnson and even Hassel to move up with Chandler
> > possibly dropping.

It's not an impossibility that Chandler will be available at 10.
Golden State, the team most associated with
his name is looking for a center, so they could take Diop,
causing Chandler to plummet.  Memphis at 6 takes
Richardson; Nets at 7 take White; Cleveland at 8 takes
Haywood; Pistons at 9 take Johnson or Chandler -
so there's a possibility he'll be there at 10.

> Sounds like we need to move up to get an impact player.

Depends how good Gasol, Johnson, and Randolph are,
and can be.
RAy