Knicks want Curry or Brown... do the Celtics?

OK, I'll keep beating the drum... This is from SportsTalk.com, saying the
Knicks are trying to move up for Curry or Brown. You know they're dangling
Camby and who knows what else. I'll bet Antoine would get a deal done for
one of these guys. Here's the blurb...

The New York Knicks never ending quest for a  veteran low post presence may
be thwarted again this summer. However, all may not be lost.  sportsTALK has
learned from a source inside the Knicks that they are working the phones
trying to move up to one of the top five picks in the 2002 NBA Draft.
Drafting a high school aged big man certainly isn't a short term solution,
but Knicks brass feel they need to inject some new life and athleticism into
their core.  According to the source the Knicks are high on both Kwame Brown
and Eddy Curry.  That means the Knicks will have to work out something with
either the Washington Wizards, the LA Clippers or the Atlanta Hawks.  All
three teams are willing to trade the pick for the right veteran.