RE: Please

I'll agree with you that I don't see the Celtics doing it. I don't think
they have the guts to make that kind of move. But three years from now, when
Curry and Brown are All-Star big men and the Celtics are stuck around that
40-45-win mark, they'll be sorry.

By the way, I also agree about the risk factor. That's why I wouldn't do the
trade for anyone but Curry or Brown. I like Griffin, Diop and Chandler, but
I see too much risk with those guys. Granted, I probably haven't seen enough
of any of them to make a great evaluation, but the two all-star games I did
see, Curry and Brown showed big-time talent. I'd still package 10 and 11
with someone other than Pierce or Walker to move up for Diop, Griffin or
Chandler, but only Curry and Brown would be enough to pry away Walker or
Pierce.

Also, Bender wasn't in the same league with these guys. He rode into the top
five based on a phenomenal shooting night at the McDonald's game, but there
wasn't a consensus about his NBA future. He also had/has some real question
marks about his physical stature. There are none with Curry and Brown. They
have the bodies of NBA veterans right now.

Mark