Forte

Following up on Forte:  what if we took him, whevever, as a third
guard?  He is a great spot up shooter, plays aggressive defense, and
can get into the lane when he needs to.  He would be a great sixth man
in that sense.  Let Kenny and Milt handle the ball along with Walker
and have Forte for crunch time.  I like it.  That's if we don't take a
real point guard.  Only problem:  I would hesitate to take Forte at
10, 11, and I doubt he will be there at 21.  Oh, well.  It's an idea
that might also work with Arenas of Ariz.  Gene