Re: interesting scoop on espn radio

This is interesting, Josh, but it seems awfully strange. I can't imagine the
Celtics or any team would have zeroed in on anyone at this point. If so,
what are all the individual workouts for?

Regardless, it makes for fun speculation. For some reason, White isn't a guy
I've ever even thought about for the Celtics. The descriptions of him as a
'tweener forward in the mold of Antoine just made him seem like an unlikely
pick. But that's me falling into the "draft for need" trap-hopefully the
Celtics won't do that.

The fact that it came from Andy Katz lends a little credence to the report
in my mind. I'm sick of his preaching about guys going to/staying in school,
but I remember last year he was more accurate than anyone in the days
leading up to the draft. He seemed to have some excellent sources. We'll
see.

I've never seen White play. Can anyone share some thoughts on the guy?

Mark