Re: Jeffrey Denberg Says....

Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>Denberg of the AJC/ESPN said on WEEI:
>>
>>- He hopes O'Brien has some "clout in the organization"
>>to get hold of Walker and change his evil Dominique Wilkins ways.
>>Denberg thought it was interesting that Boston fans/media
>>used to dump on the Nique and now they have Nique II.

Dominique has "tunnel vision". Basketballs passed to him, never comes back.
Walker isn't "tunnel visioned", his assist # affirms that.

Walker plays more unselfishly since OB was head coach. The few games I watched,
Walker does not ball hog (ala Iverson), genuinely defers to Pierce during crunch
time.