Right Now In My Draft Strategy, I'm Leaning Towards...

...Walker to the Bulls for Curry.
If Da Boolz were entertaining the thought of trading
a Ming for a Walker, then Curry for him can't
be too far out of the question, and a less costly
answer for the Celtics.

If you truly want to go far in the playoffs and
contend for the title, you either need a
Jordanesque type of player(s) or an impact center.
Neither of which the Celtics currently possess.
I'm not sold on Curry, but I've seen five years
of the same results with the Toine.

- Pau Gasol with the 10th pick.
I'd take him at 21, if I thought he be available,
but if he's that good, he won't escape the
teens ala Sacramento drafting Stojakovich
with the 14th pick in 1996.

- Michael Bradley with the 11th pick.
Low post scorer to replace Walker;
excellent passer and good rebounder.

- Omar Cook at number 21.
Best point guard available. Let's
hope he develops an outside shot.

And the chances of the above scenario coming true?
Haaah. Not too likely.  It's a love triangle between O'Brien,
Walker, and Pierce, but if you're in need of a young
center of quality, then this is a particularly good draft
to try to trade up and obtain one.
Ray