Re: Peter May on Pau Gasol; Mark Cofman Advocates A Trade

All well and good, but who could possibly be the "veteran help" they
need?  The writers all sound like there's a cherry tree full of them, but I
can't think of an available player who would a) want to come to Boston, b)
be a good influence, c) not require Pierce or Walker, and d) that their
team would take Anderson off our hands to boot.  Maybe I'm missing
something here, but who are these ultra-desirable veterans?  Well I guess
Terrell Brandon, as the wolves need draft picks, but who wants him when
they could really line up their ducks with a kid like Tinsley?   And if
they could get Gasol, it would be like having 2 picks next year (or
whenever he becomes available).

  --Ellie