Re: Bulls Trading Down with Celtics?

Unless a guy like Curry, Brown or Diop is the real thing and will give us a
real post force (but if so why would the Bulls trade it when they need it
worse?) , I say hold on to the 2 picks and we could be looking at Battier,
Forte, Randolph, Tinsley, Prince,Bradley.

If we sign or trade for Mohammed

Mohammed
Walker
Battier
Pierce
Tinsley, Forte ?

I sure would love to see Troy Bell declare and be available.

Alternative # 2 Walker moved

VP
Randolph or Bradley
Rahim