Re: D'Alessandro on Cs

Shouldn't it be entitled: Moving On Out.
Well, Chris Wallace has broadly hinted about this
in his public comments. So, it won't be a shock,
if they do some sort of draft picks packaged for
a veteran type of deal. I'd rather they package
the picks to move up in the draft.

I like the part about Jerome Moiso bombing out
though. That gave me a chuckle.
Ray